FoolProof for High Schools
Free, labor-saving, web-driven financial literacy instruction.
The FoolProof program is a highly interactive, self-grading group of online lessons called "modules." The modules teach young people about money, financial responsibility and the realities of the free enterprise system.
The FoolProof modules take the average student about twenty-two 45-minute classroom sessions to complete. There are a total of 18 different modules. You can use one, or all.
FoolProof's curriculum is unique:
- Rather than simply teaching money skills, we teach critical thinking skills. For instance, what good does it do to teach young people budgeting skills if they don't know how to spend money wisely?
- FoolProof's modules feature audio and video clips, music and game breaks. All material is geared toward the high school student and, just as important, is delivered by young people not much older than your students. Our presenters talk "to" your students, not "at" them.
- FoolProof was developed by consumer advocates, teachers and students, not by marketers. We believe our messages are the messages you would want to deliver to your own kids.
Designed to streamline your workflow.
- Students register themselves, after you provide a password.
- You can monitor an individual student or the entire class at once from your computer.
- Our software grades all tests.
- Teacher guides and daily work plans are provided for you convenience.
No cost, no obligation
FoolProof for High Schools is completely free for you and your community. The funding for the FoolProof Initiative is provided by Corning Credit Union.
FoolProof is proud of it's credit union relationships. But the FoolProof curriculum and all FoolProof's messages were developed solely by FoolProof. No businesses, including credit unions, had any input. We are advocates for honest financial literacy instruction, not an infomercial.Register here